24 x 7 Helpdesk Support
We are your IT “urgent care” center with 24/7 remote professional HelpDesk Services in Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. We take pride in providing the best and fastest solutions to any computing related issues that your company may experience.
- Virus removal
- Data retrieval
- Technical support
- Network troubleshooting
- Much more
Network Elites provides fast and complete answers to your IT support needs. Turn downtime into uptime with Network Elites 24/7 remote HelpDesk Services.
If you have a problem or question, we are always available. We guarantee our service level agreements by using multi-tiered services including Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support so that we use the most cost-effective resource to help you best use your IT budget
Windows Server Administration
We provide expert 24/7 managed Windows Server Administration throughout Texas. In addition to configuration and troubleshooting issues, we also provide pro-active maintenance to ensure your data and systems are secure.
We have a proven track record of designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise class Windows Server systems since 2001. You need for your infrastructure to work. We will deliver the tools, resources, and knowledge to make this a reality.
Unix Administration Services
At Network Elites our goal is to deliver the highest level of robust Linux and Unix server remote management and administration service solutions available in Dallas and Austin. We can provide one time or ongoing assistance and welcome both small and large jobs. Our experience includes:
- Server Management – 24/7 monitoring, and support for servers running cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin as well as servers with no control panel or a custom control panel installed
- Server configuration, administration, performance tuning and monitoring services
- Apache installations, configurations and performance tuning
- MySQL installation, upgrades and performance monitoring/tuning
- PHP installation and upgrades
- Mail server installations, configurations and performance tuning (includes sendmail, exim, postfix and qmail)
- Hosting control panel support for Plesk, cPanel, Ensim, H-Sphere, DirectAmin and Webmin servers
- Migration to a new server or hosting environment
- Disaster recovery (from disk crashes or hacking incidents)
- Security hardening and monitoring
- Installation and configuration of most open source software packages
- New server configuration, setup and customization