Increasing Speed and Agility – Offering reliable and high-performing AWS applications lead to operational efficiencies via increased user productivity and fewer business disruptions. Gaining the agility to deliver cost-effective IT resources on an on-demand basis enabled participants to address business opportunities quickly to win more business and increase revenues.
Reducing Business Risk – Cloud Computing increases confidence in the security and resiliency of IT operations, with measurable positive impacts on business risk related to availability, security, and regulatory compliance:
- Ease of deploying clusters ensures performance with additional resources
- Reliable failover services maximize availability while diminishing outage impacts
- Automated scaling prevents performance issues
- Multizone workload balancing capabilities distributes traffic more efficiently while increasing resiliency and reducing latency
- Compliance with industry-specific regulations and mandates avoids non-compliance fines, penalties, and reputational damage.