- Extend your existing infrastructure
- Deployment agility through connecting to Cloud
- Use technology to leverage Cloud
- Connect when you want to use your infrastructure
Looking for a secure way to extend your connectivity into Cloud?
Be it a Point-to-Site connection to securely allow individual computers to connect or multiple sites via Site-to-Site Connectivity or setting up a dedicated direct route from your datacenter or site location to the Cloud. Implementation is only the easy bit, knowing how the setup network performs can be very challenging which is a deciding factor for long term sustainability. We can also help monitor and manage your connectivity to ensure you are kept informed in order to make the best decision.
- IMostly reserved for customers connecting their on-premises network to the cloud environment
- Once connected to the Cloud, customer now has a hybrid network
- Allows multiple locations to establish secure connections with each other over a public network
- Maintain on-premises for lights on and expand in Cloud for new initiatives
- Allows a secure connect of an on -premises server to your Cloud Virtual Network (VNET).
- Point -to-site connections don’t require a VPN device, windows VPN Client can be used
- Point to-site connections use secure socket tunneling protocol (SSTP) with certificate authentication.
- Provide a simple, secure connectivity solution without having to stand up expensive hardware devices.
- Direct Connect is 802.1 VLAN (layer 2) based service.
- An hourly charge for the port (that varies by the port speed), and also per GB egress charges that vary by location
- VLAN enabled ports are generally categorized as tagged or untagged.
- Express route is a BGP (layer 3) based service
- A virtual border router is essential for this type of connection
- It has charges by port speed, but the price is monthly
there are no further ingress/egress charges.