What do We do?
Network Elites offers a range of support options that can help our customers with maintenance and operational aspects of their networks and computing infrastructure. Based on the level of managed IT support you have selected, the package may include one or more of the following services.
- Onsite infrastructure setup – Setting up software and hardware at your company’s headquarters, instead of an in-house IT staff
- Mobile networking – Allowing your team to connect via wireless devices from any location
- Managed cloud infrastructure – Making it possible for colleagues to attend meetings and collaborate on projects on cloud-based company software portals
- Remotely managed helpdesk – Allowing authorized personnel to remotely login into the company network from any location and provide support
- Managed storage backup – Making it possible for staff to upload information and update assignments from anywhere with the protection of remote backup
- Telephone Service Support – Provide tier 1 support for your VoIP phone as phone systems are now part of customer’s IT network